Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love you Jesus 4ever!






here I am again.....

(~~,)

Just wanna share to you why I love Jesus....

But 1st I just wnt to ask you if do you know who Jesus is??????
hmmmmm.......

well...
If you know Him well..friend thats good...but if not...well, Im so sorry for you,,..!
You will miss the heaven and angels flying over the earth, the universe and to the rainbow....(~~,)Guyzzz.......

Jesus is the King of all kings..did you know that??? He was the saviour, the sheepherd,, the redeemer, great of all great,..
dah! I cant explain how good God-Jesus is.....The love of God is unmeasureable...you cant even think how big is His love, how wonderful He was.....Jesus saves me when im down...He is always there listening to my prayers...He is the 1 who knows me a lot...well, guys...If I were you all, you have to know,,,seek and be close to Him...Talk to Him,...(~~,) Jesus is even my Bestfriend...He is my defender when the forces of darkness tries to fool me......
He is the way, the truth and the Life.....(~~,)

Jesus.....I will always LOve you Lord...

"I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU DEAR LORD!"

(~~,)

THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE.....



No comments: