Sunday, September 7, 2008

Me when Im not with God

Before when I'm not with God
everything in my life
is miserable and useless
I always got pity on my self
I had my reckless family
I got bad and unworthy selfish friends.
Its always how my life goes
over and over again
I thought it will never change
I always got my grades so low
tired of hearing my parents
shouting and quarreling....
Always had hard times in studying,
never get close to anyone,
had hard times mingling w/ others,
Its always on that way
I always hear them say they
would separate on their ways
do they know that its hurting
us so much as their children?
Old people always say that children
should "always honor your mother
as well you should honor your father".
My life before is like a nightmare
I don't want it would happen again.
Now living and knowing more God
everything is turning right
Jesus change the whole me
He wash me with His precious blood
cover me under His mighty wings,
hug me with His mighty Love,
accept me and know me as His child...
I could never imagine how Jesus
totally renew me as his new sheep
and make me grow by His love and grace.
Jesus is my desire,His the one most I love.
Thank you Lord for giving me chance
to know You,to seek You and by making me
your disciple........(~~,)






No comments: