Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One of my poems

"GRIEFING ASKED"

Day was not a bright one
for me to say,
its a great one chance.
I was pretending to be
in my confidence
how hell it was
pretending to be ok...
I wanna sit in a corner
sob and cry till my eyes
run so dry....
Im now in a airy-room
dark, lonely and rejected.
Is this a test of my faith?
Or my desire and love?
So many problems right now
I dont know the reasons so
Oh Lord, guide me,help me
to make people understands me.
Do they know the real me?
Do they know that its
now hard for me to show them
the real lonely me....
They always pushing me to all
my convictions and nightmares.
Why they always like to do that?
Arent they know that its really
hurting me so.......?
So please Jesus,hug me and enlighten me
Your mighty love..



1 comment:

CHARLAX said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.